This website is solely owned and operated by Belinda Anderson (trading as Beltan Consultancy) under Australian Business Number (ABN) 44 858 612 481. Beltan Consultancy is based in New South Wales, Australia. This website is hosted within Australia.
At no point is any personal information from this site used for automated decisions. Nor is information transmitted internationally.
As the sole owner of this website, I will not grant access to collect, export or copy information which is submitted by users of this site. I will not rent, sell, lease, or give away any of your personal information. Information provided will be used only in accordance with your request, be that via a contact form, subscription to our mailing list, post comment, email or other such communication.
By using the site, you accept the practices described here.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Access to your information
A copy of the information which has been submitted to this site can be made directly via firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to do any of the following:
- See what data you have submitted (if any)
- Edit any data you have submitted
- Permanently delete any data you have previously submitted
Information collected by third-parties.
We may allow third-party companies that use tracking technologies, such as cookies or pixels, to record IP information about users who visit or interact with our website. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
This site uses third-party services such as those outlined below:
- Akismet Anti-spam
- Google Analytics
- Contact Forms
- OpinionStage for polls, surveys and Quizzes
Distribution of Information
We do not share your personally identifiable information to any third party for marketing purposes. However, we may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized staff of this site (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
RSS and Mailing List Subscriptions
This website records information about how people access our RSS feeds, but does not collect any personally identifying information from or about our RSS subscribers. Individual information about subscribers to this website’s feed is held in strict confidence; we will not release or disclose any specific subscriber information under any circumstances unless required by law. Aggregated information stripped of any personally identifiable information may be disclosed.
All mailing list subscriptions are voluntary and will provide the ability to opt-out of future broadcasts via an Unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter. Mailing list services are provided by Mailchimp.com.
Comments submitted to this website are the responsibility of the commenter. We reserve the right to remove or edit comments at our discretion. Site URLs (if provided) are published along with comments. E-mail addresses are required with the submission of comments but are not disclosed, unless the commenter deliberately does so him/herself by entering the e-mail address in the main comment box in addition to the box clearly labeled for the e-mail address.
The Training Lady reserves the right to delete any comments that it deems not beneficial to the readership. This includes but is not limited to comments containing profanity, self promotion, harassment, threats, or spam of any sort.
This website contains links to other websites not owned by the owner of this website. We will not, and cannot, control how your personal information is used on these other websites. Consult the privacy policies of the linked websites to see how they use your information
Privacy Contact Information